Standard Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions cover Radiant Soul Salon (RSS) and any associated company or partner, as appropriate to your (referred to herein as CLIENT) transaction:
We strive to answer all Member Care email and phone messages within forty-eight (48) business hours (weekends and holidays excluded). All orders received by midnight will be shipped the next day unless an out of stock condition exists. The shipping duration will be based on the carrier and shipping method you select.
A. Products and Programs – Radiant Soul Salon
1. All physical products, books, workbooks, CDs, etc., are 100% guaranteed against defects in workmanship. Please notify us within five (5) business days, excluding Sundays and holidays, of receipt of any product's defects so that we may replace the products at no cost to you. You may contact us at email@example.com or fax us at 1-484-970-8813 with your order number and damage description. Once that is received and your order is confirmed, a replacement will be shipped. You are required to return the damaged product to:
Returns – Radiant Soul Salon, P.O. Box 213, Sierra Madre, CA 91025
If the damage product is not received within thirty (30) days you will be charged for the replacement shipping.
2. If free shipping is indicated when purchasing any product, that product will be shipped ground or surface transportation, and free shipping is not available outside of North America. Regardless of the method of shipment, paid or free, international tariffs or brokerage fees are not included and are the responsibility of the recipient. Every effort will be made to process your order within 24 hours if received by 11:00 AM PT and based on availability, all others within 48 hours, weekends and holidays excluded, after which delivery will be based on the shipping service that you've selected. If shipping is delayed or lost due to inaccurate or incomplete customer information, the customer must place a new order. Otherwise, if shipping is delayed or lost due to the carrier or processing, we will replace the order and ship it at no cost to the customer.
3. Order data and information entered via the web site is the sole responsibility of the CLIENT. We cannot guarantee that any emailed or faxed shipping addresses will be stopped prior to shipment. Any shipping delays and costs for re-direction or re-shipping including product cost is the responsibility of the CLIENT.
4. If a payment plan is chosen for any product or service and any of the scheduled payments are not received, we reserve the right to refuse entry into any teleseminar, webinar, or one-on-one meetings that may be a part of the product or service. Once all payments have been made entry will resume.
5. All products and services purchased on this website, at an event, or over the phone are considered final unless the agreement is cancelled within two (2) business days from the order date (excluding Sundays and holidays). The cancellation must be a signed and dated request by you, the buyer, stating that you are canceling the agreement as executed, and must be received by mail, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-484-970-8813 within two (2) business days from the order date.
6. Anyone transferring from one teleseminar, webinar, course, or program to another will be charged a $25 transfer fee, due and payable at the time of the request.
7. Coaching and Mentoring programs are offered as non-legal advice, counsel, and education in matters related to the offerings of RSS. Any scheduled sessions cancelled with less than 24-hours notice will result in forfeit of the time booked whether paid for or gifted. All coaching programs must be completed within one-year from sign-up, unless expressly defined to the contrary.
8. If your order is International or ships to an address different than the billing address, you are required to fax a note referencing your order number and authorizing the alternate shipping address. In addition, include a copy of the front and back of the credit card and fax the note and credit card copies to 1-484-970-8813.
B. Workshops and Events - RSS
1. Any workshop or seminar must be paid in full or current in the payment plan a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the desired workshop or seminar. All workshop or seminar fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to another workshop or seminar date if notified ten (10) business days prior to the original workshop or seminar. Otherwise any workshop or seminar fee cannot be transferred, and is non-refundable.
2. Anyone transferring from one workshop to another will be charged a $25 transfer fee, due and payable at the time of the request. All transfers expire within one (1) calendar year from the original date of purchase.
3. All special pricing offered and committed to at any workshop must be paid within two (2) business days. Otherwise, the regular retail prices published on this site shall prevail. Any special pricing products or services can be purchased, paid for and used for up to six (6) months in the future.
4. All products and services purchased at an event or workshop produced by us or any other promoter are considered final unless the agreement is cancelled within two (2) business days from the order date (excluding Sundays and holidays). The cancellation must be a signed and dated request by you, the buyer, stating that you are canceling the agreement as executed and must be received by mail, e-mail (email@example.com or fax 1-484-970-8813 within two (2) business days from the order date.
5. By attending a workshop or teleseminar or participating in a testimonial acquisition program, you agree to grant the use of your likeness or voice or text quote for promotional use of any process or program. You further agree that all right, title to, and interest in films, videotapes, photographs, recordings and transcripts of your appearance, voice and words, as well as any and all elements thereof shall be RSS's sole and exclusive property, including, without limitation, the right to edit, copy, exhibit, transmit, perform, license, sell and otherwise exploit all or any portion thereof in any and all media, whether now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without restriction or limitation. Wherever possible, your likeness, voice or text will be credited with your name, business or website. If you see the use of your likeness or voice or text quote, and would prefer that it not be credited with your name, business or website just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-484-970-8813 and let us know.
6. Any previous fully-paid attendee may personally attend the same workshop for 50% of the current fee. This benefit is non-transferable.
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
Throughout this Web site, RSS provides you with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, and/or new features, are subject to the TOU.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Notice Specific to Documents Available on This Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Distribution requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the RSS Web site or any other RSS owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of RSS Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any RSS Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by RSS.
RSS and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. RSS and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall RSS and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the services. The documents and related graphics published on the services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. RSS and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s)described herein at any time.
Notices Regarding Documents and Services Available on This Web Site
In no event shall RSS and any associated company or division and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify RSS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. RSS will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by RSS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any RSS server, or the network(s) connected to any RSS server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any RSS server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of Services
The Services may contain bulletin board services, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
RSS and any associated company or division has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, RSS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. RSS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
RSS and any associated company or division reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as RSS deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in RSS’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. RSS does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, RSS and any associated company or division specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized RSS and any associated company or division spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of RSS.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided To RSS or Posted at Any RSS Web Site
RSS does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to RSS (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you understand and agree that you're giving a license under your intellectual property rights to all authorized users, including the rights to download, copy, modify, distribute and repost. In addition, you¹re giving RSS all the necessary rights to make your Submission(s) available on this site.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. RSS is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and RSS may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Links to Third Party Sites
The links will let you leave RSS's site. The linked sites are not under the control of RSS and any associated company or division and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. RSS is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. RSS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by any RSS.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
RSS and any associated company or division or any of its employees or suppliers do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when RSS's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to RSS. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to RSS or anyone at RSS. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that RSS makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Last updated in October 2013
Copyright © 2013. Radiant Soul Salon. All rights reserved.